The Social Media & Project manager position is offered at our Wakefield location, 67 Albion Street, Wakefield.
The Social Media project manager deals with customers and internal team members to ensure delivery of content.
This position is from 9am to 3pm, Monday through Friday. These hours and responsibility will expand proportionate with experience.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
5 main Social Media channels we utilize:
The appropriate candidate has working knowledge of social media, advertising, and basic understanding of SEO. The primary function of the social media project manager, is to manage the social media activity across all working accounts, ensuring that all posts/content are created/launched on the prescribed days, over the course of the campaign. The ideal applicant is already versed in Social Media opportune posting times, trends, and can monitor the activity and direct messages for the main accounts, and multiple client accounts. In addition to managing social media content and profiles, you’ll also help with managing projects and tasks internally with our production teams. We have a relaxed atmosphere, and therefore we need a self-starter that can manage his/her time well and produce results proactively.
10 Skills that will make you a better candidate:
- Graphic design skills or ability to manipulate graphics for social posts.
- Strong Ability for writing and expanding on provided literary content.
- Customer Service experience.
- An understanding of SEO and Content Marketing.
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- An understanding of Google My Business.
- Experience with Social platform advertising.
- (bonus) Understanding of Video content and simple editing on platforms like “promo”
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Ability to learn, and grow
6 things that will give you an edge over other candidates for the job:
- General Pop Culture awareness
- In-person, phone, and graceful social etiquette
- Editorial skills, Humor*, empathy
- An eye for fresh relevant content and how to integrate it
- Multitasking, ability to oversee many projects
- An ability to understand the impact of content via Google Analytics
Please apply here !