Boston Web Group is a growing, award-winning, innovation-driven digital advertising company on the forefront of delivering effective SEO, branding, websites and software solutions. We continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Small & Medium businesses trust us to provide high-quality products, design, and exceptional customer service.
BWG products are used every day, but clients across the country, to produce ROI via digital. Our capabilities, experience and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of our team, and we’re invested in their success.
We’re looking for candidates that can work within all aspects of Wordpress, understand the place where code and design intersect, and help our Production department produce projects and deliver final results on-time, and on-budget.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We can’t wait to have you join our team.
As an arm of our Digital Marketing team, you will be reporting to the Manager of Production, this position will help execute digital marketing projects, wordpress updates, wordpress management, wordpress content, and design projects.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Daily stand-up meetings with your team leader
- Drive improvements in the development and implementation of content on wordpress.
- Create content, page layouts, child theme editing, plugin updates, and other technical aspects of managing Wordpress
- Help maintain server health, server speed, and interface with our hosting providers to make necessary updates for our clients
- Help manage your workflow, work within your team, manage quality, and assist in launch procedures.
- Assist with the development of projects by working directly with the Production Manager.
- Assist with clear, concise and friendly communication.
- Utilize our marketing automation system.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including implementation, testing, and execution, keeping the project on schedule.
- Maintain a proactive approach to testing, using A/B testing and analytics to continuously hone and improve Wordpress sites and campaign performance
- Execute, measure, test, Wordpress sites.
- Maintain website content using Wordpress CMS
- Maintain client website contents and updates via client-submitted support tickets
- Communicate effectively with marketing managers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Wordpress experience is required
- Basic HTML/CSS/PHP skills a plus
- Results-oriented with high expectations for quality, accuracy, and overall excellence
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working fully remote
- Must be a team player, highly organized and motivated with a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace, handling multiple projects at once
- Communication skills, punctuation, spelling, grammar, email etiquette
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-4 years’ experience required, depending on experience
- College or university degree or relevant industry experience
Other Duties :
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically (and change) as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Please be aware of your innate ability to think creatively and problem solve, as essential (and marginal) job functions are subject to incremental modification and natural metamorphosis. Apply Here