Account Executive for Website Sales
Boston Web Group is looking to add an Account Executive for Website Sales to our growing team!
ABOUT BOSTON WEB GROUP:
We’re a cutting-edge creative digital marketing agency that provides managed service products and internet marketing services to a wide range of clients.
We’re Google partners, nerds, WordPress wizards, artist, and creative helpful people, looking to help other people succeed with their digital marketing.
You are someone who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing digital marketing company, with a passion for helping people understand technology. You should be proficient on the phone, excellent communication skills, great follow up emails and sales techniques.
You’re an amazing, law-abiding, creative, compassionate individual who truly cares about the work that is delivered to the clients, and takes pride in the knowledge of it’s positive notable impact on the client’s business.
About the Position:
As an Account Executive for Website Sales, you will be asked to make sure your existing clientele is satisfied with the products and services they currently receive. You will be required to increase your clientele by efficiently and proactively managing your leads list. The position requires creating relationships with small to medium-size businesses, and helping them obtain the professional services, tools, and creative assets that they need to expand their business.
Account Executive for Website Sales
What you’ll do
- Reach out to our prospects
- Maintain detailed records in CRM
- Drive lead generation
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision-makers & generate awareness
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
- Find creative avenues to connect with a new generation of buyers
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Develop a mastery of the company’s solutions and products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Coachable, Driven, and Hard-Working
- Have a basic understanding of websites & smart phones
- A desire to build your career in digital
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Past customer service experience a plus
- Driven to meet and surpass goals & sales targets
- Can handle high volume
- Ability to multitask & remain Detail oriented
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Preferred Candidates have
- A strong drive, and great organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience.
- Experience working with websites for small-medium businesses.
- Past sales experience in digital
- Knowledge of software or SaaS
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
401k, Health, vacations
Full-time, Contract to Hire
Commensurate with experience, ranging between $24,000 to $50,000/year base, plus potential first year commissions and uncapped bonuses on earnings.
Work with a super cool team and help deploy mission-critical ad campaigns and websites to small and medium businesses that benefit greatly from the work our team does.
Boston Web Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We Thrive On Creativity, Intuition & SUCCESS
Joining our team is rewarding, lucrative, and fun. We have a family-style culture and our clients know us by first name basis. We’re proactive, not reactive. Managing and growing our client base is a very delicate process.