Boston Web Group is a growing, award-winning, innovation-driven digital advertising company on the forefront of delivering effective SEO, branding, websites and software solutions. We continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Small & Medium businesses trust us to provide high-quality products, design, and exceptional customer service. BWG products are used every day across the country to produce ROI via digital. Our capabilities, experience and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of our team, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of BWG!
As an arm of our Digital Marketing team, you will be reporting to the Manager of Production, this position will help execute digital marketing projects, campaigns, and design projects on behalf of all our markets, working with communication, production, and directly with clients..
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Utilize our marketing automation system (Sefl-Built), following processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and list management.
- Drive improvements in the performance of eblast campaigns, targeting, nurturing campaigns, and personalization.
- Create content, web pages, eblasts, landing pages, and website CTA’s calls-to-action. You will proactively utilize testing and reporting on campaigns, including A/B testing, analytics, and campaign data.
- Help maintain corporate and consumer websites, social presence and in-house apps.
- Help manage workflow to our vendors, manage quality, and assist in launch procedures.
- Assist with the development of projects by working directly with the Production Manager.
- Assist with clear, concise and friendly communication with clients by working directly with the Communications Manager.
- Utilize our marketing automation system and processes, including lists, targeting, nurturing, and personalization
- Manage projects from start to finish, including implementation, testing, and execution, keeping the project on schedule
- Maintain a proactive approach to testing, using A/B testing and analytics to continuously hone and improve WordPress sites and campaign performance
- Execute, measure, test, revise, and report on marketing campaigns
- Maintain website content using WordPress CMS
- Maintain client website contents and updates via client-submitted support tickets
- Communicate effectively with marketing managers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented with high expectations for quality, accuracy, and overall excellence
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working fully remote
- Must be a team player, highly organized and motivated with a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace, handling multiple projects at once
- Basic HTML/CSS/PHP skills a plus
- Communication skills, punctuation, spelling, grammar, email etiquette
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-4 years’ experience required, depending on experience
- College or university degree or relevant industry experience
Other Duties :
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically (and change) as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.